GOVAN 2017 Conference Flyer.docx
Please join us for an exciting and informational day learning from national / international experts in the field of Vascular Access (please feel free to download / print / circulate the above flyer to ANY and ALL colleagues who might be interested.) Speakers / topics include:
* Dr. Mark Herbert - "PICCs in ID"
* Dr. Gregory Schears - "Placing PIV Catheters Under the Light Using NIR Technology"
* Russ Nassoff, Esq - "Liability Under the ACA: What Clinicians Need To Know"
* Dr. Jack LeDonne - (Finalizing at present)
* Dr. Ravish Shah - Nephrology concerns r/t Vascular Access
* Judy Thompson - "Beyond the Status Quo: Silo-Free Vascular Access"
(Program to be submitted for 6 CE Hours)
For those arriving the evening prior (April 21, 2017), you can book your room at Four Points by Sheraton (next to Quest Conference Center) for $109 / night. Log on to: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/GOVAN
Also, for those arriving the evening prior and staying at Four Points by Sheraton, we invite you to attend our "Network Gathering" Event from 6p-9p. Sponsored by BARD Access Systems, hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will be served. More information to follow...
Address: P.O. Box 1036 Sunbury, OH 43074