* Dr. Mark Herbert - "PICCs in ID"
* Dr. Gregory Schears - "Placing PIV Catheters Under the Light Using NIR Technology"
* Russ Nassoff, Esq - "Liability Under the ACA: What Clinicians Need To Know"
* Dr. Jack LeDonne - "Preventing CLABSI - The Relationship Between Insertion and Care & Maintenance: Is the Dressing Important?"
* Dr. Ravish Shah - "Don't Be PICCY: Save the Veins!!"
* Judy Thompson - "Beyond the Status Quo: Silo-Free Vascular Access"
(Program approved for 6 CE Hours)
***GOVAN is going "Paperless" this year, therefore you can download our GOVAN 2017 app from the App Store before the event. This App will house all information related to the event (speakers / presentations / evaluations, local area information, hotel registration link, etc.) See below for the link / directions to download the app.***
Address: P.O. Box 1036 Sunbury, OH 43074